MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) promises to revolutionize nearly every product category by bringing together silicon-based microelectronics with micromachining technology, making possible the realization of complete systems-on-a-chip.
MEMS is an enabling technology allowing the development of smart products, augmenting the computational ability of microelectronics with the perception and control capabilities of micro-sensors and microactuators and expanding the space of possible designs and applications. Numerous applications for MEMS and Nanotechnology have been introduced.
MEMS packaging service is more challenging than conventional IC packaging due to the diversity of MEMS devices and the requirements that many of these devices be in contact with their environment. Leveraged with the existing process technologies, Xintec developed following process technologies, include :
- MEMS micromachining release process
- Silicon bulk etch and micro-etch process, include trench etch, Through
- Silicon Via (TSV)
- 3D lithography and interconnection technologies with different metal option
- Glass, silicon wafer level capping / bonding process
- Wafer thinning and stress release process
- Tab removal process
- Wafer level MEMS chip scale package
Our capability in micro-fabrication technology will help customers to develop tailored wafer level package solution for specific product application with competitive cost and smaller form factor to ensure customer product success in market place.
|Tech||XinMEMS||XinLid||XinTSV-M||XinTSV-M with Si Cap|
- Ink printer head
- Motion sensor (Accelerometer and Gyro)
- Temperature and humidity sensor
- Pressure sensor
- Identification sensor
- Pico-projector head
- Silicon microphone
- Bio sensor